Wednesday, March 11, 2009
What were we thinking??
Becoming a mom is the BEST thing that can happen to a women, if you ask me. I LOVE IT!!! For the past 4 and 1/2 years I have been a stay at home mom and housewife ( oh lord that makes me feel really old to say housewife) Anyway, out of the blue I decided that taking care of my kids, taking care of my hubby, cleaning the house, doing the laundry, and so on....just wasn't enough..so I decided to go back to school, YES SCHOOL. I have never been a fan of school, but always kind of regretted not finishing up. So on to school I go, I am now a full time student at Lansing Community College, to make my dream come true to be a nurse! Last sememster I took the nursing assistant course to become a CNA, the minute we graduated ALL of the hospitals went on a hiring FREEEZE, Yes just my luck! I really do NOT want to work in a nursing home so I am waiting on the good ole hospital to open up! If that isn't enough, my hubby is a GM employee and back in December he got laid off for a month, so in a big panic I ran to about 50 restaurants to apply for a job just to help us out, and the good old Olive Garden Hired me right there on the spot! Well Scott went to back to work in January and I am STILL working at the Olive Garden 30 hours per week!! I can't imagine anyting else right now, my head already feels like it may explode at any moment! Scott is also a full time student and will graduate in May of next year with his bachelors degree in Industrial Management, He will be getting his Masters from CMU following that! WOW!! all I can say is WHAT WERE WE THINKING! taking all of this on?? :) Thank God I have the best two children a girl could ask for <3
No comments:
Post a Comment