Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tough Questions??

Yes, this is what happens when you have a 5 year old little boy! For the past 4 years of his life, when he would ask me a question that I didn't really know how to answer I would just tell him an answer I would hope he would understand...well those days seem to becoming to an end! Boo! This past Christmas, santa came early and hid all the kids presents downstairs under the steps, just like everyother year! Well this year Kyle was playing downstairs and "found" SOME of the presents...to make a long story short the blanket hid most of them, so the ONE present he found and brought up, I told him Chole bought it for him. Case Closed! Well Kyle recently went to the dentist, and he has a loose tooth, and the dentist said it needs to come out soon because of his big tooth trying to come through, may/could cause some problems. So today on the way home from school, he decides to ask me some innocent questions about the toothfairy and santa, and than ONE that I didn't see coming and made me about lose control of the car and drive off the road!
They are as follows:

* Mom, how does the toothfairy get into our house? answer - Magic
* How much money will I get? answer - Um, probably $2.00
* Mom, how does santa fly? answer - Magic
* Mom HOW DO BABIES GET IN YOUR TUMMY? ANSWER - NO ANSWER FOLLOWED BY HANG ON MOMMY IS CHOKING AND WILL GET BACK WITH YOU ON THAT!!!

HOLY CRAP HE IS 5, WELL NOT TILL APRIL BUT STILL ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO ASK ME THAT LATER. LIKE WHEN HE IS 10 or 20? WHEN I CAN BE BETTER PREPARED! THANK GOD WE HAVE BEEN HOME FOR AN HOUR AND HE HASN'T SAID ONE MORE WORD ABOUT IT!

I can't wait for my mom to get out of work to tell her this one, you never know what kids will come up with, but I hope he waits until he is at least 30 to ask me that question again or I may just have a heart attack, or get in a car wreck for that matter! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment