Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Our 4 legged friends!
We have two doggies that we just adore!! (well Scott tries his best to adore:) We have Roscoe, who is a well I am not too sure what he kind of dog he is so I will say he is a MUTT a good ole Mutt, he is the best doggie ever, we got him for Kyle for christmas in 2005! We also have Moe,a chocolate lab! who was given to me by my dad when he no longer could care for him! We got him when he was 3 months old and just a little puppy, he turned 2 on January 7th the day after Chloe turned 2! He is a great dog too! They all keep us very busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way, LIFE IS GREAT! ** (just a quick note, my first problem with the blog, my photos are not uploading, I will try tomorrow)**
No comments:
Post a Comment