Welcome to our blog! I have been following some blogs and think it is a great way to share a little of your life with your family and friends! Beware I am so new at this, that this could be a potential disaster since computers and I just became friends! (I just learned how to upload a photo) Ya! I know it's a bit ridiculous! Just to update you on what has been going on, Scott and I have been married for 3 years this March, hard to believe it's been 3 years already. Kyle will be turning 5 this April and is growing up to be such a little man already. He knows how to fix things I can't figure out, (I know not too suprising :) he loves to ride his 4-wheeler, his snowmobile and his new (well not New) golf cart (this thing is SO loud the entire neighborhood knows when he is riding his golf cart :) and he recently go a new dirt bike, ya I know the kid owns more ATV's than most adults. Here is a photo of Kyle and one of his toys :)
1 comment:
Hey Christina! Welcome to the blog world! I am SUPER new at it too. It can become addicting, so beware! I'm thinking that Jamie needs to start one too! :)
Post a Comment